Monday 29 July 2013

Is it that Phil lies, or he just cannot count past one?

This page is written in response to the lies that +Phil Daintree has written about me, and spread on the internet. Despite years of searching he has been unable to find anything I have written that is untrue, and he has had to resort to vague generalities, faked emails, and badly fabricated screenshots (you can see the joins if you zoom in using any bit mapped image editor). +Phil Daintree is welcome to make any comments to these pages, as he has done in the past. If I agree with what he says I will amend my writings, if I do not agree I have allowed his comments to stand next to mine so that people can make their own judgements. I have every confidence in the intelligence of readers to make a sensible judgement based on the facts. +Phil Daintree will not allow me the right of reply to any of the lies he has told about me. It seems to me significant that he realises that if people see both sides of the argument they will see through his lies.

Recently a long term webERP user and advocate wrote to +Phil Daintree saying he should stand down as admin of the project because the way he is running the project is destroying it.

In his reply to that user he says "I have only had to exclude one person".

Not so Phil, I have an email from you where you state that you "excluded" Steve Kaill, one of the earlier webERP developers, as can be seen from the change log, and a long term helper on the mailing list as a search of the archives can demonstrate.

I have an email from Phil where he tells me that he "excluded" Danie Brink. Another one of the early developers of webERP who he decided to force out of the project. Again a search of both the change logs and the mailing list archives will show the amount of his contribution. Amusingly given Phil's recent behaviour one of his complaints against Danie was that Phil claimed he had written some addons to webERP that he had not given back.

I also have three other emails with details of people Phil has "excluded" from the project, who are prepared to be named if he disputes this fact.

Interestingly enough one of the complaints about Phil that "forced" him to exclude these people is his claim to own the copyright of all the code.

So there you have it. Phil added these up and came to the total of one.

So is it that Phil can only count as far as one, or is this yet another of his lies to add to the long history of lies that he has told this project?

No comments:

Post a Comment